Welcome back to Meet the Blogger series! I hope you’re enjoying finding out about new bloggers!
Today’s interview is with the lovely Emily from thatcreativegenius.wordpress.com!
- Who are you? My name is Emily, I’m 18 years old and am from the UK. In term time, I study in Leicester and in the holidays, I live in Norfolk!
- What’s your blog called & what is it about? My blog is currently called thatcreativegenius (thatcreativegenius.wordpress.com) and I blog mostly about lifestyle, however, I don’t restrict myself to a niche religiously. By doing this, I can write about anything I wish and have an opinion on.
- Name some of your favourite things? I like florals- my backpack, my duvet covers, my folders all have these on! I have a lot of quotes around my room e.g. ‘Never ask permission to be yourself’ as I think they’re inspirational and super positive, as I aim to be. I also like cats- I have 3 of them; Tommy, Minnie and Mickey.
- Why do you blog? I blog because I wanted somewhere else I express my thoughts and opinions on a range of topics and wanted to help inspire others to get where they want to be in life. It’s a fab way to document some of the things you’ve done over the years and share them with others.
- Who are your favourite bloggers? I like to read your blog, Alys Journals, and a whole range of others which would take way too long to mention here in this post. If you’re in the blogging community, then I’d say just read as many posts from various bloggers as possible!
- In 5 years where do you see yourself? Do you think you’ll be still blogging? I imagine I will have completed university, but no idea what I’ll be doing on the career front. At this point though, I more than likely will be continuing blogging.
Don’t forget my social media;