Happy Sunday! Welcome to yet another instalment of Meet the Blogger!
Today we have Luke who blogs at lukeheywoodstyle.co.uk!
- Who are you? Luke, 25 but I’ll be 26 on March the 19th, I’m from a little village named Broseley in the hills of Shropshire. I’m a visual merchandiser for Marks and Spencer’s (so I dress windows and mannequins).
- What’s your blog called & what is it about? My blog is called Luke Heywood Style. It’s all about fashion, lifestyle, mental health, travel a little bit of everything!
- Name some of your favourite things? Gosh where do I start? My favourite colour is red. Favourite food/dinner would have to be steak and chips. I have so many favourite tv shows. RuPaul’s drag race, America’s next top model, how to get away with murder. My favourite item of clothing has to be the trench Mac I’ve just purchased from Topman! My favourite place to be has to be cuddled up on the sofa with my boyfriend or anywhere with my family.
- What’s the main reason you blog? And when did you start blogging? I blog to inspire people to think outside of the box when it comes to fashion. There aren’t any right or wrongs for fashion and I love that you can wear what you want and push boundaries. I started blogging in 2014 when I broke up with my first boyfriend of 5 years. I was devastated but instead of being upset and being back on the border line of anorexia again I decided to bite the bullet and start a blog. All my friends always loved my Facebook profile photos and always said they looked so cool. So I channeled my energy and time into that!
- Who are you your favourite bloggers? Gosh there are so many….Ester Wyse, Lucy Taylor, Milli Berman, Lucy Cole, Bryony Baker. There’s so many I could keep listing but they’re the main ones.
- In 5 years where do you see yourself? Do you think you’ll be still blogging? I hope so, my blog in the last few months has come on so much. I’ve become a part of a blogging community on Twitter and it’s helped me so much with my blogging. It’s inspired me so much to write about things I love. It’s given me the motivation to keep writing and up my blogging game!
Don’t forget my social media;