Welcome back to the second instalment in the Meet the Blogger series! I hope you’re enjoying finding out about new bloggers!
The second lovely blogger is Roxanne from www.thehappydiary.com!
- Who are you? Hi there! My name is Roxanne, I am 19 years old and I am from Switzerland. I am currently studying product, jewellery and accessory design in Geneva! Outside of school, I am a blogger.
- What’s your blog called & what is it about? My blog is called The Happy Diary and it’s a beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog. It’s filled with things I love and I hope to make people happy!
- Name some of your favourite things? My favourite colour is purple, my favourite series is Friends (can’t go wrong with that one!), I am obsessed with Harry Potter, my favourite food is sushi, in terms of music I love Ed Sheeran, Harry Styles and Justin Timberlake!
- Why do you blog & when did you start? The main reason I blog is because I love sharing the things I love and I really enjoy connecting with my readers and other bloggers. I started my blog about a year and a half ago, I wanted to make a YouTube channel but I am way too shy so that’s why I turned to blogging!
- Who are your favourite bloggers? I love Victoria (InTheFrow), Sophie Maie, Tanya Burr, Chloe Plumstead and many more…
- In 5 years where do you see yourself? Do you think you’ll be still blogging? In 5 years I hope to be still studying design in University (at the moment I am doing a year of preparation for Uni) and I’m pretty sure I’ll still be blogging!
Don’t forget to check out Roxanne’s blog here and follow her Twitter and Instagram! Thank you for reading and I really hope you enjoyed! Don’t forget, Meet the Blogger mini-series comes out every Sunday so I’m uploading 3 times a week as of now!
Don’t forget my social media;