A new mini-series i’m starting on my blog is called Meet the Blogger where I interview some bloggers and give you a bit more of an insight into them as a person! I’ve spread all of the instalments over a few weeks and months and hope this is something you guys enjoy!
My first blogger is Lana who blogs on www.eternitytypes.wordpress.com!
- Who are you? My name is Lana, I’m 14 and I’m from the UK.
- What’s your blog called & what is it about? My blog is called eternitytypes (www.eternitytypes.wordpress.com) and it’s basically just my journey through life! It’s a mixture of travel, lifestyle, beauty and basically anything I feel like posting.
- Name some of your favourite things? My favourite colour is duck egg blue – it’s the theme of my room at the moment. My favourite food is probably oven baked salmon with egg noodles and soy sauce! Little weird but I love it! My favourite city is probably Tokyo or New York – I’ve never visited them but I hope to and I wish to visit soon!
- Why do you blog? I blog because I enjoy it and I love sharing my opinions! I also think it’s a great way to preserve memories as well as who you were at that time. I can look back at my blog in years to come and see what my “monthly favourites” were at that time and also relive a wonderful trip I had. I hope to one day start my own online shop and brand and I think a blog is a great way to start. I really hope to make a living out of what I enjoy one day and hope to monetise my blog in the future.
- Who are you your favourite bloggers? You! Also Louisa’s blog is absolutely wonderful.
- In 5 years where do you see yourself? Do you think you’ll be still blogging? Probably at university and I certainly hope I am still blogging and continuing my online journey.
Don’t forget my social media;