Since I haven’t been participating in Blogmas (although I’ve been loving everyones posts!!) I still want Christmassy vibes on my blog so when Tabi tagged me in her Christmas tag I practically jumped at the chance to add festivity to my blog!
With most tags there are rules, so here they are for this:
- Thank the person that nominated you with a link to their blog
- Add the picture in your blog (the red one below)
- Copy these rules into your post
- Add a link to this orginal post (littlediyprojects.wordpress.com/thechristmastag)
- Answer the 10 questions (you can add extra Christmas-related questions if you want)
- Tag at least 3 other bloggers with links to their blogs
- Have fun!
- What’s your favourite thing about Christmas?: Tbh I’m not going to lie, I really love the presents but more so giving people presents and seeing their reactions! But I think my favourite thing overall is just that everyone gets into the Christmas spirit with all the decorations and Christmas vibes.
- Are there special traditions your family has for Christmas?: We don’t really have any traditions but we do have a set routine that we seem to follow every year for Christmas day.
- What’s your favourite Christmas memory?: My favourite memory is probably the Christmas I got a Playmobil victorian doll house. I hadn’t asked for it but when I came downstairs it was wrapped up- such a weird size and shape- and it came with a box full of accessories for it!
- What’s your Christmas wish? (Can be personal or general): To get my mental health completley on track to happiness, it’s something I’ve always struggled with and I hope 2018 is my year to conquer & control it.
- What’s your favourite Christmas dish?: My Mom’s home-made sausage rolls. She makes these small sausage rolls every single year and I manage to eat about 7 in one go, they’re so yummy.
- What’s your favourite Christmas decoration?: I love anything glittery and I love a bit of tinsel but I also love snow-globes and those weird, tacky ceiling dangly things that are like 20 years old! (Know what im on about??)
- What’s your favourite Christmas song?: All I want for Christmas by Mariah Carey, a classic Christmas song!
- Where do you usually celebrate Christmas?: On the morning me & my family will stay at home and open our presents and then at lunch time we’ll go over to my Nan’s where we have Christmas lunch and open the presents she has for us.
- What does the ‘Christmas Spirit’ mean to you?: Seeing all of the decorations and pretty lights around and everyone seeming so happy because it’s nearly Christmas.
- Who out of anybody in the world would you want to spend your Christmas with?: I’ve had questions like this before and I feel as though there’s no one I wouldn’t want to spend Christmas with, but I am excited to spend Christmas days with my boyfriend when we’re older.
My nominations are:
Thank you for reading and I look forward to continuing reading peoples Blogmas posts!